UPS

hiimsean

Supporting
Reaction score
And this is why I will prolly never order from an online vendor again. I got my email notification saying my package of corals was delivered and they met the customer at the door. Well it wasn’t me. Now I’m starting to track down the package. I just don’t understand if you meet a driver even at your door you accept a package that’s not yours.

A person I know very well is a UPS driver and I asked them about this. They told me they don't care and just select that when they drop the box off to hurry up and get done. They also will leave packages that require signature and sign for it themselves, or just choose not to deliver it and just say undeliverable. These are all things that have happened to me. The sad thing is FedEx is worse. My FedEx driver purposely places packages vertically against screen doors so that you have to knock them over to open the door.

What Skrappy said. They mark it as delivered when they are running behind and don’t deliver. Typically you’ll get the package the next day which sucks when it’s live corals. Sorry this is happening to you.

Well I found out it got delivered to a neighbor right as they were leaving this morning and they won’t be home till this afternoon. Hoping for the best that some things will have survived.

Finally got my shipment. Everything looks good so far. The bubble tips seem a little pissed but no gaping mouth or spiting up junk so that’s a good sign. The acantho is huge

I live at the intersection of two roads my house fronts Road B but I have a sideload garage with driveway and mailbox on Road A. Directly across Road B is my neighbor whose house also fronts Road B and also has a sideload garage and mailbox on Road A.

So both of us have homes facing Road B and driveways/mailboxes on Road A. Everybody clear?

My address is 999 Road B. He is 999 Road A. The same house number, just different roads even though both homes face the same Road and have drives on the same road.

We know each other really well.....

Back