Torch/ hammer issues

Justin7986

Supporting
Reaction score
Hey looking for some temporary help holding on to a few higher end torches that I have that I’m loosing. Wondering if anyone has a frag system that they can help try and rehabilitate till I get my system right. Going out of town all of thanksgiving week so if anyone can help that’s around Woodstock area.
I’ll share for compensation 😁 thanks justin

I’m trying to have my DIY frag tank up and running by the end of the weekend. I’ll be jump starting it with lots of bio media and live rock from my other tanks. If they are already in the decline, I could try to just bring them back before I put anything else into the system. How big of pieces are they?

I wasn’t under the impression they are sick. The primer aquatics guy says it’s my algae issue. That’s what I’m trying to get under control. I think my nutrients are off?

Attachments

• IMG_2662.jpeg
    IMG_2662.jpeg
    246.6 KB · Views: 32
My frag tank is up and running with nothing in it other than a frag rack. I’ll be moving a few lower things over tomorrow to see how they do. If things are fine I can take a few until you’re able to get things sorted.

I agree double check your nutrients. Elevated Phosphates and nitrates are a huge issue with Euphyllia not opening up

Reactions: JAC
I agree double check your nutrients. Elevated Phosphates and nitrates are a huge issue with Euphyllia not opening up
Yeah, what I'm seeing looks like high nitrate/phosphate. The zooanthids look ok ish, but all your euphyllia is pulled in. I don't see anything that looks like BJD or anything, but only going by the one pic. Try some 10/20 percent water changes everyday for a few days and I'll bet they bounce back.

Thanks everyone I’ll do the water changes everyday this week. Hunna where are you located? I’m going out of town all next week so trying to make the most of it till then

Thanks everyone I’ll do the water changes everyday this week. Hunna where are you located? I’m going out of town all next week so trying to make the most of it till then
I live in Smyrna and work off Mansell Rd.

Back