Support member rain blood harassing me

Status
Not open for further replies.

anthony

Market
Reaction score
I'm just trying to figure out who is in charge at Atlanta Reef Club. I have a staff member name rain blood who is harassing me and trolling me everywhere I go. I don't feel I've done anything to him to cause him to act this way to me and feel it's very unprofessional for him to carry on this way. Would like to hear from someone who can put a stop to his harassment

I'm just trying to figure out who is in charge at Atlanta Reef Club. I have a staff member name rain blood who is harassing me and trolling me everywhere I go. I don't feel I've done anything to him to cause him to act this way to me and feel it's very unprofessional for him to carry on this way. Would like to hear from someone who can put a stop to his harassment
I recently moderated 2 of your posts. Can you pinpoint exactly what harassment and/or trolling you are referring to?

. I asked a question and you deleted it. There's no reason why I shouldn't be able to ask somebody a question about something I'm interested in buying

And then after you delete it that one you went into another conversation I had and put in a haha emoji.

. I asked a question and you deleted it. There's no reason why I shouldn't be able to ask somebody a question about something I'm interested in buying

The salt thread asked for questions or discussions to be made in another thread in order to keep the correct count and per OP request

And then after you delete it that one you went into another conversation I had and put in a haha emoji.
Yes, I thought it was hilarious that you asked to see the tank this evening and then cancelled after it was available for viewing.
Thats what the emoji if for - stuff that we think is funny

1648155464580.png

Anthony, please don't take this so seriously. I served as the vice president on this website for several years and as such was in charge of the moderators so I have some insight to how it works. The moderators don't have time to sit and watch all the threads and they only get involved when other people report threads. So I really doubt that Rainblood has it out for you or is picking on you. Again don't take yourself so seriously.

So to be clear - you called me out and made a harassment thread because I deleted one of your posts and used an emoji on another one?

Drama Popcorn GIF by Alexander IRL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back