Why become an ARC Supporting Member?

Hello - I finally tracked down my original membership from 09/27/2006. It stated my username was joemama (id 978). I have since renamed the profile to the current name but is there anyway to change that I am not a New Member (refer to previous reply from earlier in this thread) so that I can sell items? I have the documentation if needed.

Officially a supporting member. I’ve been around off and on for over 10 years. I always was on the fence because I can never seem to make the meetings due to living so far away.

Hi, I joined at the frag swap a few weeks ago in Decatur at the church but my membership status hasn't been updated. I would message some of the suggested people in this thread but the posts are so old I though they might not be handling that anymore or whatever. The woman I paid told me her screen name but I forgot. Just lmk if you need any info though I don't have a receipt since I paid in cash.

Thanks

@Gabridge83
Hi, I joined at the frag swap a few weeks ago in Decatur at the church but my membership status hasn't been updated. I would message some of the suggested people in this thread but the posts are so old I though they might not be handling that anymore or whatever. The woman I paid told me her screen name but I forgot. Just lmk if you need any info though I don't have a receipt since I paid in cash.

Welcome to ARC!
@Gabridge83 @jcook54 @Doberman13

Hi, I joined at the frag swap a few weeks ago in Decatur at the church but my membership status hasn't been updated. I would message some of the suggested people in this thread but the posts are so old I thought they might not be handling that anymore or whatever. The woman I paid told me her screen name but I forgot. Just lmk if you need any info though I don't have a receipt since I paid in cash.

Thanks

Sorry! I thought I had it done but I got you fixed now.

Yee Haw Reaction GIF by Black Rifle Coffee Company

Working on year 17 for me. Although I was more voyouristic for a few of them

Back