Premier Aquatics BBQ

Premier Aquatics BBQ
Posted by Gabridge83
Premier Aquatics
Saturday, October 21, 2023 - 12:00 PM
Until: Saturday, October 21, 2023 - 05:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Gabridge83

Treasurer
Staff member
Supporting
Reaction score
Premier Aquatics BBQ!
1801 Roswell Road Marietta GA

-Saturday October 21st from 1pm-5!
-Raffles
-Premier Aquatics will have sales on drygoods and Livestock
-Industry Representatives will be in attendance to answer any of your questions.
-Special Raffles and discounts for ARC supporting members!

IMG_5528.jpeg
Event time is from 12:00 - 5:00PM! Sales will go on all day during store hours!

Last edited by a moderator:
Should have done a fish fry :p for the irony. Like opening a Chinese restaurant next to an animal shelter.

But on a serious note. Do you know if there are any discounts or alternate pricing from reps/vendors on MAP items? There's a few item Ive been waiting for black/blue Friday to get. Wouldn't mind picking it up early if pricing could match those.

Premiere is a great shop. Unfortunately for me anything I have bought from them never lasts more than 2 weeks. I dont know if Im doing something wrong, but I have Petco fish that are still alive today. I want to support them but I have lost a lot of money on high priced fish and invertebrates thinking it was something I was doing. I also have fish from other local shops that are doing great. I think I need to come down and ask what they do differently there.

Premiere is a great shop. Unfortunately for me anything I have bought from them never lasts more than 2 weeks. I dont know if Im doing something wrong, but I have Petco fish that are still alive today. I want to support them but I have lost a lot of money on high priced fish and invertebrates thinking it was something I was doing. I also have fish from other local shops that are doing great. I think I need to come down and ask what they do differently there.
I got an anthelia in May that has grown by at least 5x. It's legit out of control lol

Hope everyone has fun. I won't be attending after two failed tank installations by them and their indignant attitudes after both tanks broke due to careless installation.

Next Saturday!!
Supporting member raffle!
All you have to do is show up to Premiers BBQ at our registration table and you can win 1 of 2 $100 gift cards to Premier Aquatics.

Come out today! Make sure to stop by our booth to register to win 1 of 2 gift cards to Premier Aquatics!

Just left the BBQ.
Great deals, good food and friendly faces.
Thank you to all involved for taking the time out of your day to make sure ARC was present and taken care of.

I did the same.
Found some nice gems on the $50 frag rack. Got them for $25 each and a free item or 2.
Oh and a double cheese burger. I was happy. Lol

Back