Atlanta Reef Club 8th Annual BBQ

Everything is starting to fall into place, looks like a great BBQ for the club is coming into focus!  Always a great time at Reef Shac.

For those of you who have not been to Reef Shac before, bring your wallet! You are guaranteed to find or see something that you just must have! I haven't been out there in a while but he usually has a crazy wild selection of bubble tip anemones.  When I was last through there, he was building an impressive collection of sticks too! Looking forward to seeing you guys n gals at the BBQ!

Question I may try to drive down to see this I am a paid member but how do I prove that when I get there

Tjo6og43xfl9cawlozfdr16jb6xc5cfzl.jpg
alt="Screenshot_20180713-085212_Chrome" />This says it. You can also go to your profile and click Membership Card.

i was planning on coming today but im not gonna be able to get out of here in time to make it. hate to miss it, especially since ive never been to shacs place. hope you guys have a great day

Thanks for hosting reef shac and for the prizes. Store looks like it's growing and doing great. Lots of hot corals in there! Thanks ARC for the food and planning. Good seeing old and new faces. Hope to see everyones personal reefs soon :)

Thank you to everyone who was able to attend and a big shout out to Shac for hosting the bbq. I think everyone walked away with a raffle item.  Thank you to Shac, FeedMe Algae, Premium Aquatics and Seachem and Anthony for the bouncehouse.

Hey Debbie....You can't fool me! I knew that was you!!!! :) You never found the pic of your new bike before we got busy. Post one up so we can see what you replaced your old baby with.

Thanks to the Reef Shac for hosting another great event! This was one of those occasions when every member in attendance won a prize! The BBQ was even more significant for me. Though it was strange, it was one of the greatest moments of my lifetime. Another gentleman and I got around to the discussion of age. I related how old I would be in September. He said, "me too."  He asked "what day?" I told him..... You guessed it...he said "me too!" He is the only person I have met in my life who was born the same month, date and year as myself! How exciting is that? A tip of my hat to my birthday brother, Mr Ed!

Folks, that just proves that you never know what you will miss if you don't show up at our events! HAPPY REEFING AND HAVE A GREAT WEEK EVERYONE!

Had a great time win $50 from Reef Shaq got a chance to meet some members I didn't know and most importantly see some old friends.. thanks guys..

had a great time! Got some amazing corals that I’ve been wanting for awhile with that $100 gift card. There’ always some great stuff at Shac’s!

Back