Resignation

bcavalli

Market
Reaction score
I have been on the Board of Directors for over 3 1/2 years and it has come time for me to resign my position as President.  This decision was not easy and it was hard to find a right time to step down.

Some of you are aware of my medical conditions and my health has become a big issue.  With that being said, I have throughly enjoyed my time with our community and developed life long friendships with so many members.  Admittingly so, we have had several major hiccups and many successes during this time.  I wish everyone great success in the future and hope that others will step up to move the club into the future in a positive manner and I will ALWAYS be around to help anyone in need.

Brett

I've really only been here with you as the prez. It's been great to be part of the club and that had a lot to do with leadership. I for one am said see that you feel the need to step down but am glad you're not leaving altogether. Salud!

Thanks so much for all the time you’ve put into the club over the years! Best of luck to you

Thank you so much for all of the time and effort that you invested in the club.  We appreciate it! Hope you feel better soon. Praying for you !

Brett, thank you on behalf of the club.  You have been a major contributor to the club, the least of which was helping us make a giant step into the future. I have enjoyed working with you and will be here to support you with anything you need.  Sometimes health issues can be seem a hurdle that's almost impossible to overcome...just remember you have a whole community here willing to help.

Dave

Thank you, Brett. Thank you for all the hard work you have put in over the years. You have been a driving force in the club and your presence will be missed. Be well, friend.

Praying for you brother. You have worked your buns off to keep the club afloat and we appreciate and thank you for your service. Dave said it best. We are here when and if you need us! Only wishing you and the family the best in the years to come!

Thank you for your service to the club Brett. You stepped up midterm when no one else would to fill a roll that no one wanted. You then put more time, energy and enthusiasm into that position than anyone has in recent memory. For that everyone should show their appreciation.

I hope that you will be able to regain as much of you health as possible and live a long fruitful life. As others have said if you need anything, please let us know.

Brett.  You've put a lot into this club... and everyone can see that.  Thank you so much.

Thank you so much for the kind words, its very much appreciated!  I will definately be around to help through the transition and help in any way I can.

Thanks for all you have done! it has been a pleasure getting to know you.

I joined exactly one year ago, just did my first renewal, and you have been the welcoming face of ARC for me from the beginning.  Thanks for your hard work for the club, and even more for being such a great ambassador for the hobby and now a friend. Best wishes on your health and I look forward to a continuing friendship.

Brett, Thank you for all of your  hard work with the club. I will pray for you.

I met you one time a couple months ago at the coral restoration foundation meeting.... you seemed dedicated and really enjoying what you were doing.  Not to mention that you are the person I’ve seen on here the most.    Thanks so much for all the hours and dedication that you put into keeping things moving forward.

thank you for all your time and effort Brett. im sad to see you go but i know its a tough position to fill and you've held it for long time.

Back