Thank you

ichthyoid

Trustee
Staff member
Supporting
Reaction score
After todays meeting the Atlanta Reef Club’s new officers will be taking their positions to help run the club. I would ask that each one of you commit to doing something in the coming year to help them. Whatever you can do, I assure you that it will be appreciated.

I would also like to thank the current Board of Directors & officers for ‘showing up’ and helping do all of the many things we did during a tough year, with the many challenges we had to deal with. You should all feel proud of those accomplishments! The future of the Atlanta Reef Club is in good hands & shows much promise.

I will continue to work toward that end as a trustee & expect many good things to come. I am very thankful to have had the opportunity to serve as your president.

Sincerely,
Bill Musselwhite

After todays meeting the Atlanta Reef Club’s new officers will be taking their positions to help run the club. I would ask that each one of you commit to doing something in the coming year to help them. Whatever you can do, I assure you that it will be appreciated.

I would also like to thank the current Board of Directors & officers for ‘showing up’ and helping do all of the many things we did during a tough year, with the many challenges we had to deal with. You should all feel proud of those accomplishments! The future of the Atlanta Reef Club is in good hands & shows much promise.

I will continue to work toward that end as a trustee & expect many good things to come. I am very thankful to have had the opportunity to serve as your president.

Sincerely,
Bill Musselwhite
You stepping up to fill the vacancy of President was much appreciated Bill.

Back