Red Sea 525 XL build

Man, get the dang water in the tank and stop procrastinating grand pa!🤣🤣🤣
I need a nut for the overflow box, somehow the last owner cracked it, Red Sea sent it last week, but FedEx lost the package.. How does this make sense?

Texas to Atlanta by way of CT. Why in the hell would it go to the North East bypassing GA? I mean Memphis is their hub, GA is next to TN, but in their grand wisdom they went TX to CT to TN, to GA (it is out for delivery now).

I need a nut for the overflow box, somehow the last owner cracked it, Red Sea sent it last week, but FedEx lost the package.. How does this make sense?

Texas to Atlanta by way of CT. Why in the hell would it go to the North East bypassing GA? I mean Memphis is their hub, GA is next to TN, but in their grand wisdom they went TX to CT to TN, to GA (it is out for delivery now).
It was a dollar cheaper to send it that route!!! You have to love when your waiting on something and it seems to takes for ever to get there!🤣

It would have water if they didn't do that... they also lost my new amex card they overnighted for guaranteed am Friday delivery... Oh yeah, its still not here grrr.

But it is prob best it didn't get here yet, my shopping cart has gotten out of hand with my wholesalers LMAO.

It would have water if they didn't do that... they also lost my new amex card they overnighted for guaranteed am Friday delivery... Oh yeah, its still not here grrr.
Are you sure Kelly just didn't hide it from you for safe keeping!🤣🤣🤣

Are you sure Kelly just didn't hide it from you for safe keeping!🤣🤣🤣
Now you know she is the best fish wife anyone could ever want, she is pissed it is sitting empty in my office LOL. I have to install 1 of the braces back in the basement, but that is a 3 minute job, 4 bolts, and twist it a few times and the floor is good to go, I don't need it but I felt like why not, I already have the stuff...

She said the next tank can not be smaller than the 800 gallon tank we had before. But I had to shake her hand it would not be until this tank was overflowing with corals and fish needing a bigger home. I think she forgot I can order colonies from my wholesalers HAHAHA, so it will be full in no time!

Sorry sir, your older then me buddy! And I'm glad your finally starting to realize your old!🤣🤣🤣
I just look a lot younger and much better looking! I hope to have water in this by the time you get back from your play time in poland.

Busy weekend. Didn’t do anything on the tank. But I had a 29 gallon tank in the basement holding a few bounce shrooms. I decided to go down and really clean this room out. I noticed the tank was about to fall through the little table I setup. So before I had 29 gallons on the floor I ran up to Petco and picked up a 10 gallon tank. Threw this together until the 525 is ready. Nothing great but it’s better than killing the corals and breaking a glass tank on my floor glad I noticed it. The 525 came with a brand new penguin filter so I said why not. Carbon and new sand with old water and new rock.

Tossed a new k7 V3 up, new sicce pump and bingo.
B1D661B4-883D-465C-8D6A-F062AE409FD9.jpeg
313BF34D-2A3D-4D71-82B8-DB74C2FBB24A.jpeg
8BF1B815-6D13-4180-9276-8FDA8D5E7A44.jpeg
194D8693-DA38-41AF-82B3-CF4D1C5D0F88.jpeg
A5DCFFE2-C08A-44F2-9153-5CADC15A0E53.jpeg

Back