Radion G6 blues…

ecoreefguy

Supporting
Reaction score
I bought a blue g6 to look to see if color was acceptable for a frag tank. Is it just me, or is the AB setting very purple

You can’t get true AB+ with the blue line. It’s a modified AB+. There aren’t enough whites to produce that so you will get more purple. Should have went with the pro if you wanted true AB+

You can’t get true AB+ with the blue line. It’s a modified AB+. There aren’t enough whites to produce that so you will get more purple. Should have went with the pro if you wanted true AB+
It’s going on my “frag tank”. So I didn’t mind too much on super blueishness. Especially for how much I paid for it and the RMS. I was just super surprised cause I had the G5 blues and it was more blue than purple. My wife likes the blue more. I was seeing if I wouldn’t mind the coloration if she enjoys it. Will have to see if it grows on me

Yeah, they really made them windex with the blue line to say the least, but I guess that was to be expected these days. You will enjoy it in the end, they are nice lights.

Back