RADION schedule from WWC

snowmansnow

Market
Reaction score
I'm basically starting corals over with wwc corals (a big reason is the "coral subscription thing" it just works for me). Since they are coming from there I figured id use their same radion schedule that they use for their LPS. One of my biggest fears is frying my corals with the radions (although I don't have a lot to fry yet ha). the schedule I downloaded is the 1200G Lagoon. The SCHEDULE is at 100% and each point on the schedule is at POINT INTENSITY of 60%.

Basically the blues / UV are up to 100 and the green red and whites are at 10 and 15% before dropping off to 0 after a few hours.

What are your thoughts on this schedule? Right now im only planning softies and LPS. I have a radion G4 Pro

Thanks,
B.

I'm basically starting corals over with wwc corals (a big reason is the "coral subscription thing" it just works for me). Since they are coming from there I figured id use their same radion schedule that they use for their LPS. One of my biggest fears is frying my corals with the radions (although I don't have a lot to fry yet ha). the schedule I downloaded is the 1200G Lagoon. The SCHEDULE is at 100% and each point on the schedule is at POINT INTENSITY of 60%.

Basically the blues / UV are up to 100 and the green red and whites are at 10 and 15% before dropping off to 0 after a few hours.

What are your thoughts on this schedule? Right now im only planning softies and LPS. I have a radion G4 Pro

Thanks,
B.

6 hours no real ramp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am running the 7xg5 blues over a 5' SPS tank. I run them 10 hours a day. first 5 hours, no white, last 5 has whites on. 2 hour ramp up and down. 100% channels (except whites as described earlier in the first 5 hours) and at 65% intensity. This is mounted about 16" above the waterline. This gives me about 350 Par 6" below the surface with pumps running and around 150 Par on the sand bed of a 24" tank. My torches are getting about 175-200 Par.

With your plans on going for a LPS & Softie tank using G4's, which I believe have a much more narrow lens vs the G5, it will depend on the height you mount it, how many units over what size tank, and your coral placement. Also, are you doing XR30 or XR15?

Last edited:
It’s an x30 pro. On the eco tech arm mount. :)

I was trying to go through some of your post to find some more info about your tank, but couldn't find anything. But I would assume an xr30 g4 at 60% intensity and only 1/2 the day with whites is going to be perfectly fine for LPS or softies.

Yea I don’t have a lot of details on here :) here’s a blue shot/)
a86cff71b9e120e7c77cbbbaecc94cca.jpg

Back