Magic031707

Reaction score
Hi All,
New member here not from ATL area but from Warner Robins area. We do not have nothing for miles in a dealing with this area dealing with saltwater. i travel to Pure Reef and Nemo's for supplies, food, fish, etc which is about 2.5 hour ride for me one way. First saltwater tank which is a 250 gallon with 60 gallon sump. Been up and running going on 3 months now. Did fishless cycle. Have a few fish in the tank and couple in quarantine.

Attachments

• inbound6211774819917254394.jpg
    inbound6211774819917254394.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 41
Sounds like you are on your way to having fun. There are allot of other members down your way and also another club for South Georgia. Your're kinda in the middle.
My tank is a 270 with a total of 150 gal in the sump behind the scenes.
Welcome to the club.

Hi All,
New member here not from ATL area but from Warner Robins area. We do not have nothing for miles in a dealing with this area dealing with saltwater. i travel to Pure Reef and Nemo's for supplies, food, fish, etc which is about 2.5 hour ride for me one way. First saltwater tank which is a 250 gallon with 60 gallon sump. Been up and running going on 3 months now. Did fishless cycle. Have a few fish in the tank and couple in quarantine.
Nice scape and that's a heck of a commitment, 2.5 hours each way! Glad to have you here.

Hi All,
Doing it right, nice and slow along with QT. Welcome aboard.

Back