MadMaxReefer

Supporting
Reaction score
Hello! I am Max a new supporting member. I have been keeping up with the club and finally decided to join which seemed like a great idea because I don't really know anyone else in the hobby other than my LFS. I am in the Fayetteville area and have 3 tanks currently. I have a 28 gallon nano reef, a 65 gallon reef, and a 125 FOWLR tank that I will eventually upgrade to an even larger setup. I have had my successes and failures and love both fish and corals. I am currently working on setting up my mixing station and am trying to design a auto frozen food feeder setup so I can regain the ability to leave my house for the weekend without major concern. Anyway I am planning to attend the Christmas Holiday Swap this weekend and really looking forward to meeting the local reef community. I will be sure to upload some tank photos soon!

Cbs Hello GIF by Paramount+

I will get some fresh ones in the morning I mostly take videos because the blue light blows my photos out so bad.
IMG_2603.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_2609.jpeg
    IMG_2609.jpeg
    159.3 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_2686.jpeg
    IMG_2686.jpeg
    116 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_2687.jpeg
    IMG_2687.jpeg
    93.9 KB · Views: 11
Welcome. Nice looking tanks and corals. I was hoping for someone local to me also. So far no luck but this is a great bunch of people on here.

Welcome to the group! You've got some beautiful tanks. Hope to see more of them in the future!
Thank you, they are starting to come together! I was eyeballing those hammers you have for sale I’m working on filling out my hammer garden in my RS250 and could probably find space for all that you have left. I was going to message you about them today I just didn’t wanna ask in the middle of the night when I was looking at them.

Welcome. Nice looking tanks and corals. I was hoping for someone local to me also. So far no luck but this is a great bunch of people on here.
Thank you, definitely still learning the ropes! It seems like a great group for sure I can’t wait to meet everyone that’s at the event Saturday. I am sure people have some crazy tanks around ATL.

Thank you, they are starting to come together! I was eyeballing those hammers you have for sale I’m working on filling out my hammer garden in my RS250 and could probably find space for all that you have left. I was going to message you about them today I just didn’t wanna ask in the middle of the night when I was looking at them.
Thanks for the interest! Let me know if you want anything via PM and I can bring them to you on Saturday.

Thanks for the interest! Let me know if you want anything via PM and I can bring them to you on Saturday.
Will do trying to make my mind up if I could fit them all or if I should just pick 3 or 4. I will let you know something by tonight, I’m trying to work my way through my plumbing list so I can get these towers flowing

dang, I'm also impressed you have a pianist playing in the background while making your videos. ;)
lol 😂 it’s usually just whatever is on the tv. I was moving some fish around and decided to put something relaxing on the tv. Although I do I have a baby grand upstairs that will play itself 🤔

Back