New to the forum

molo41

Supporting
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I'm back in the hobby after the movers shattered my 180 gallon 8 years ago. Absolutely crushed my heart as all my live livestick died while trying to find replacement tank. I was a previous member of Boston Reef Society and Ocean State Reef Aquarium Society when I lived up north.

Starting again with a 90 gallon "rescue tank" as it was used as a FOWLR and not in the best condition. I am south of Columbus so unsure if I will be active in person meetings.

Molo

Hey everyone,

I'm back in the hobby after the movers shattered my 180 gallon 8 years ago. Absolutely crushed my heart as all my live livestick died while trying to find replacement tank. I was a previous member of Boston Reef Society and Ocean State Reef Aquarium Society when I lived up north.

Starting again with a 90 gallon "rescue tank" as it was used as a FOWLR and not in the best condition. I am south of Columbus so unsure if I will be active in person meetings.

Molo
Welcome to ARC and welcome back to the hobby.

Welcome Home Minions GIF

Welcome back to the hobby!
I too have had bad luck with movers; Two 220gs in the span of three months were doomed by a crew from a certain LFS. Bounced back just as you did and it's the best choice I've made.
I know of several reefers in your area, I doubt you'll be totally alone down there. WE tend to spread way further than we ought to haha

Adding a FTS. Pictures are always good to track progress.

Attachments

• full tank.jpg
    full tank.jpg
    329.8 KB · Views: 16
I've had 6 clowns in the past without issue. 🤷‍♂️. Time will tell. If there is a problem, I guess I'll have to get another tank 🤣

I've had 6 clowns in the past without issue. 🤷‍♂️. Time will tell. If there is a problem, I guess I'll have to get another tank 🤣
Lucky...I had 8 together in the frag tank...they slowly whittled themselves down to the 2 ugliest/cheapest ones.
2 jumped out and the rest just magically disappeared over time.

Back