Not new to the hobby, just joined the forum.

magisterdamask

Reaction score
Hello everyone, my name is William, I live in Cherokee County. I've been in the hobby for about thirteen years. I have several tanks around the house, the main display tank is a 75 gallon reef tank with a coast-to-coast beananimal overflow that I did myself, 1200 Gph return pump, 2 AI Hydra 26's supporting ATI T5s, the sump I made myself out of glass and it is somewhere around 50-55 gallons, ATO, bubble Magnus skimmer curve7 skimmer, multiple heaters (jagers), GFO and carbon reactors, several probes (2 pH, 1 salinity, and 3 temp) 4 hydor koralias for flow, and reefkeeper elite for my sanity!

I dose 2 part from BRS and use their dosing pumps. I use some zeovit products as well. I use Red Sea coral pro salt and BRS 150GPD RO/DI system

I test with Red Sea pro test kits, however, I have a Hana Checker alkalinity tester on the way and I'm excited!

Fish: 2 galaxy clarkii clowns male and female, yellow tang, mandarin, 2 blue/green chromis

Inverts: cleaner shrimp, emerald crab, snails, hitchhiker star fish,

Corals: purple with green tip branching hammer and green with purple tip branching hammer, frogspawn, duncans, acans, favia, a few zoa's, and some SPS corals.

Bcavalli;1113417 wrote: Welcome to our community. You definitely need to start a thread in the member tank gallery.

I will, I'm currently converting a room in basement into a fishroom and installing my main display tank in-wall. I will post pictures of the progress, and I'll post the end result in the member tank gallery.

I'm also an journeyman electrician, Journeyman substation technician, and national electrical contractors association certified as well as the U.S. Department of Labor certified in electrical and I work for Georgia Power. So if anyone has questions related to wiring, electrical theory, panel loading, GFCI's, AFCI's, etc., I volunteer my services to answer any and all questions. There are NO dumb questions related to electrical and safety.

Thanks for allowing me to join the forum/community!

Hello William, welcome to ARC.

I have an in-wall 220 and a basement fish room. Feel free to stop by if you're out my way. You might get some ideas and avoid doing a few things I'd like to change... lol.

I sure wouldn't mind having someone with your background giving the transfer switch in installed a once over.

Please do start a build thread too.

Tank sounds impressive William! I also work for a utility, Flint EMC down in the central GA area. You likely have lots more experience than me though! Looking forward to pictures

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Back