Monthly Meeting Schedule *** updated***

bcavalli

Market
Reaction score
<span style="font-size: 16px;">Monthly meeting schedule</span>

Each monthly meeting we will be raffling off quite a few great prizes at each of our meetings. We will update the details of each meeting. So stay tuned. :

Date: March, 2017
No meeting
Time:
Date: Saturday April 15, 2017
The Atlanta Reef Club Coral & Aquatics Expo
Time: Noon to 6pm

Date: May, 2017
TBD
Time: Noon
Date: June 10, 2017
Premier Aquatics Summer BBQ
Time: TBD
Marietta, GA 30062
Retail ~ (770) 321-8404

Date: July, 2017
TBD
Time: TBD
Date: August, 2017
TBD
Date: September 23rd, 2017
The Atlanta Reef Club Frag Swap

Date: October, 2017
TBD
Date: November, 2017
TBD
Date: December, 2017
Annual Holiday Party
Time: 6pm to 9pm

*Directions to Steve Shindell's office building -

From I-75 South-bound:
Take Exit #255, West Paces Ferry and Northside Parkway. Turn left off the exit ramp. You will pass under I-75. Turn right at the first light onto Northside Parkway. Go to the second light, and turn right on Howell Mill Road. Go up the hill, and turn left on the first street, Downwood Circle. Go straight on Downwood Circle into the parking deck (all the way down the road). The building will be on your left.

From I-75 North-bound:
Take Exit #255, West Paces Ferry and Northside Parkway. Turn right off the exit onto Northside Parkway. Take an immediate right onto Howell Mill Road. Go up the hill, and turn left on the first street, Downwood Circle. Go straight on Downwood Circle into the parking deck (all the way down the road). The building will be on your left.

And just the usual reminder - we are guests at this medical office complex, please absolutely NO SMOKING in or around the building
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
fieldset>

I thought everyone would enjoy someone so knowledgeable in our world of reefing! He's a great guy!

Interesting..... I may try to make my first meeting on this Saturday. We will see

Open House at Warehouse doors open at 8:00! Followed by Meeting at Store and In-store Sales.

Bring Cash, Make Offers

We will have a way to take CC their as well.

Used T5 Lighting ( All Sizes and Bulb Counts)
Used and New MH Lighting
Used Skimmers ( Venturis, Big Downdrafts)
Used Pumps
Used Sumps
Used Chillers
Used 40 Drilled Aquariums (Great for refugiums, frag tanks or quarantine)
Used Tanks Drilled ( 125, 150, 220, 60, 70, 300 Cube, Red Sea Max White)
Full Used Setups For Sale- Make Offer
New Setup still in packaging-Make Offer
20ft coral racesways for propagation for sale x 2
Old Store fixture from before store remodel for sale. Lots of uses.
Big Bumble Bee Grouper for Sale! Needs a 300 Gallon Tank at least. He is in 96"x36"x24" Acrylic Tank. It is for sale with him.

In Store Sales Saturday 5-21-16

$25 Yellow Tangs 3-4" We have Lots!
Progressive Sale on Coral, New ones came in this week. First 10%, Second 15%, Third 20%
Larry Reef Food Buy One Get Second 25% Off. If you have never tried, Amazing Food. If you already love stock up!
Continuum Liquid Chemicals. 25% of first bottle 40% of second bottle, Blowout we need Room!
100gpd 4 Stage New RO Unit Normally $179 On Sale $169

looks like the club feels like treating the club members and all attending tomorrows meeting to lunch.
how about subway, from veggie to spicy Italian.
Join us and have some fun at creation pets our sponsor spot light this month, after they 5,000 square foot warehouse used equipment sale from 8am till 12pm, the ARC will be at they store with a few gifts, giveaways, lunch and more.
if you care, i'll be there giving away free smiles all day long!!!! :)

MYREEFCLUB0070;1085317 wrote:
if you care, i'll be there giving away free smiles all day long!!!! :)

Beats the free physicals you were giving away last time. I knew you weren't a doctor.

hzheng33;1085322 wrote: not good enough Marlon!!! a real man appreciates a good handshake as well!

you got it, i'll throw in a free hand shake for the gents and hugs for the ladies.

just a heads up!
please be respectful of our sponsors, no private transactions on the sponsors property, any buying, selling or trading in the store, this can happen out in the parking lot if you don't mind.
we are there guest and would like for them to have us back.
thank you.

Back