March 2019 ARC Special Meeting - LPS Coral Propagation, Free Frags, and Frag Swap

March 2019 ARC Special Meeting - LPS Coral Propagation, Free Frags, and Frag Swap
Posted by FutureInterest
Palisades Medical Building
Sunday, March 17, 2019 - 03:00 PM
Until: Sunday, March 17, 2019 - 05:30 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Wow so many gorgeous corals!
It’s going to be a great meeting & opportunity to pick up coral deals today!
Beautiful plate corals, y’all should grab those! Got to love it when they multiply successfully!
*Thank you to everyone who’s worked so hard to make this meeting possible and successful!

I’m going to make a meeting I swear. Kid was ready to go as well until he got sick. Sorry I’ll miss it.

Game on! Refractometer calibration solution arrived. Bring yours if you want to check it!

And looks like not enough time to get there and back to my house in time to go tailgate for the United match. Accident on 75 in Marietta ensured that... :(

My luck on the way to the meeting got a flat tire 3pm settings here at pep boys contemplating if I could make it lol.

Amazing event! Thank you so much to everyone! This was my first meeting and it most certainly will not be the last. Just got home and got all 11 corals I picked up acclimated, and everyone’s polyps are already opening!!! And here’s my tank before and after, lol.
4c122a4a3ff567e356682b333f696a38.jpg
7d284aa979c5d24388fcc187f8db56f3.jpg
c249b86b163c65f2888aeb73e28ccdcd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amazing event! Thank you so much to everyone! This was my first meeting and it most certainly will not be the last. Just got home and got all 11 corals I picked up acclimated, and everyone’s polyps are already opening!!! And here’s my tank before and after, lol.
4c122a4a3ff567e356682b333f696a38.jpg
7d284aa979c5d24388fcc187f8db56f3.jpg
c249b86b163c65f2888aeb73e28ccdcd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It was a great meeting and it was so good to meet you! Your tank is looking great and the frags all look SO happy! Blessings and Happy Reefing!!

It was a very well attended meeting... we actually ran out of chairs. Our presentation was a bit sloppy... but hopefully it had some informative components in it. :)

Thanks everyone for helping us have such a great meeting. In particular thank you @wildernet , @anit77 , @lizzyann , @bhodges82 , @odlc84 , @jcook54 , @renoeb , @urbanknight , @hankhill31 for volunteering your time and/or donating corals!

Last edited by a moderator:
This was my first frag event meeting in a very long time and it was as great as I remember! I picked up some great frags from club members and couldn't resist several more frags from the vendors. Some really great corals were there!

Thank you to all the club volunteers that make this event and the club overall possible. You guys are doing a great job!

I thought we had sufficient frags to give out at the last meeting but I was told that some supporting members didn't receive any because we ran out. We had an excess but we didn't oversee distribution as well as we could've and I was also told some folks took way more than just one. That's disappointing for us and for some of you as well. For those of you that didn't get a free frag at the meeting because we ran out please post here or message me and we'll get you something. I have more of everything available that I can frag for you.

We'll try to handle that better moving forward.

I thought we had sufficient frags to give out at the last meeting but I was told that some supporting members didn't receive any because we ran out. We had an excess but we didn't oversee distribution as well as we could've and I was also told some folks took way more than just one. That's disappointing for us and for some of you as well. For those of you that didn't get a free frag at the meeting because we ran out please post here or message me and we'll get you something. I have more of everything available that I can frag for you.

We'll try to handle that better moving forward.
Maybe have frag tickets like the raffle tickets.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

This was my first meeting as well. I did enjoy it and look forward to future meetings. I must admit that I am one of the members that took 2 frags. My misunderstanding may have come from a statement included in the meeting info: "We will be giving out free frags of each colony out to all attendees. Priority will be given to supporting members, but everyone that attends will have some free frags to take home." If anyone lives near the Braselton area, I would be more than happy to give my cyphastrea to any member that did not receive a frag from the meeting.

We're good Jessie. Everyone that got in line got at least one frag. No worries! :) Thank you for that selfless offer though!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back