Group Buy.....SALT!!! IO or RC, 200g boxes!!!

Atlanta Aquarium;1109746 wrote: Water World sounds good but it doesn't convey of what we are going forward. We have added freshwater to our inventories since the last time you visited our store and continue to build freshwater and accessories to the store. We are also working to add birds, cat, dog food and accessories as more sale floor space are created.

"Perfect Pet Palace :)^P)" Where you can find almost everything for your pet's needs under one Roof! Roof! :purr:. Make sure you keep this: ( Where customer service is "Out of this World"! )

Rit, maybe start a link on your sponsor page where folks can place their ideas of a new name for your store. If a selection is made from the choices posted, that person gets a coupon good for 1 large pepperoni pizza :wow2: :wow2:. Everyone loves pepperoni pizza! :yes: :yes:

Wannabee

WannabeeaReefKeeper;1109750 wrote: "Perfect Pet Palace :)^P)" Where you can find almost everything for your pet's needs under one Roof! Roof! :purr:. Make sure you keep this: ( Where customer service is "Out of this World"! )

Rit, maybe start a link on your sponsor page where folks can place their ideas of a new name for your store. If a selection is made from the choices posted, that person gets a coupon good for 1 large pepperoni pizza :wow2: :wow2:. Everyone loves pepperoni pizza! :yes: :yes:

Wannabee

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/kn.gif" alt="" />

:o)

Atlanta Aquarium;1109752 wrote: No Palace please. LOL

Alright, change the Palace to Place. Perfect Pet Place; :)^P). Make sure you keep this: ( Where customer service is "Out of this World"! )

Wannabee

1mbrews8;1109753 wrote: http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/kn.gif" alt="" />

:o)[/QUOTE]
Does that me "NO!" on everything including the large pepperoni pizza?

Wannabee

P.S. Thanks for busting my bubble. I thought I was on a roll; until you had to go with you visual aides.

Wannabee

Adrian912;1109740 wrote: Water World sounds cool but peeps might confuse it for a water park though.

That's o.k. Rit could turn a section of the store into a "petting" area where the little ones can get up close and personal with some of the selections available for sale. On the hot days, Rit could place a kiddie pool out front of the store so that the ones confused that Water World was a water park.

Wannabee

WannabeeaReefKeeper;1109812 wrote: That's o.k. Rit could turn a section of the store into a "petting" area where the little ones can get up close and personal with some of the selections available for sale. On the hot days, Rit could place a kiddie pool out front of the store so that the ones confused that Water World was a water park.

Wannabee

He could use his 3 foot long unicorn tang as one of the pets for the petting area. I'm obviously kidding about the 3 feet but it has to be a foot and suuuuuuuuper fat and healthy. I also came face to face with his eel, that guy must eat better than me cuz its a monster.

Back