Group Buy.....SALT!!! IO or RC, 200g boxes!!!

porpoiseaquatics;1109463 wrote: Way to go Rit! Promise then over deliver!!! That's service right there!:yay:

The best service ever, Bar None! Not seen anyone whom comes even close to the professional and courteous service from RIT. I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Rit will not sell you something that you don't need. Unless your like "Tim the Toolman" just wanting the very best of the best, Rit will save you time and money on each and every trip to his store.

If you don't believe it, experience a trip yourself to his store to see. You'll be hooked. If you go to Rit's place, just tell them that Wannabee recommended you to stop by and check it out.

Wannabee

Atlanta Aquarium;1109559 wrote: Michael, we should have 3 to 5 blonde Naso available. Not sure the price since I am off today. Call the store. They should be able to help out.

Rit, it's great to read the statement above. You've worked so hard as I've witnessed on every visit to your store. Enjoy your day off!

Wannabee

Adrian912;1109564 wrote: Yay!!!! I'll head on over:up:

Don't forget to ask about the "In House" Sale of the day. You'll be surprised (in a good way) about some of those awesome "In House" sales.

Wannabee

WannabeeaReefKeeper;1109567 wrote: Don't forget to ask about the "In House" Sale of the day. You'll be surprised (in a good way) about some of those awesome "In House" sales.

Wannabee

Thank you, I had no idea there was an "In House" sale of the day. Is that like a special daily sale for just ARC members or something?

Adrian912;1109568 wrote: Thank you, I had no idea there was an "In House" sale of the day. Is that like a special daily sale for just ARC members or something?

It's been awhile since my last visit. I'm not sure if its a daily sale or weekly. I believe it's only for the items currently in stock at the store that are part of the "In house" sale. Once their gone, their gone. But never hurts to ask if you can get the same pricing when a new shipment comes in. Rit may surprise you and tell you "he will honor the price for you on your next visit".

Like I've stated before, I don't believe you'll find better customer service at another store. --- Just my opinion.

Wannabee

P.S. Not sure if the "In House" sale is only good for ARC members. Just in case, bring a printout of your ARC digital card or you can bring it up on your "Smartphone" through the ARC website.

Adrian912;1109599 wrote: I did, it was for some corals. Not ready for that just yet lol.

Don't forget to ask about the "sales" on your next visit to Rit's place. The sales change. I made the journey 95 + miles one way to Rit's place and found out later that I should have asked about the "In house" sales. Rit was pretty busy on that particular visit. I witnessed some Outstanding Customer service that day that kept bringing me back to Rit's place.

Wannabee

Rit's store is aptly named, I would take a trip to Atlanta Aquarium any day over the actual Atlanta Aquarium, hahaha

walterp1982;1109620 wrote: Rit's store is aptly named, I would take a trip to Atlanta Aquarium any day over the actual Atlanta Aquarium, hahaha

It's funny you mention that because the first time I strolled through the sponsor section I saw it and thought to myself "wow, even the aquarium sponsors these guys! ". Took me a bit to remember they were called the Georgia Aquarium lol.

walterp1982;1109620 wrote: Rit's store is aptly named, I would take a trip to Atlanta Aquarium any day over the actual Atlanta Aquarium, hahaha

That's just it...the aquarium downtown is not the Atlanta Aquarium. It's the Georgia Aquarium.

A small change to your name might be a good idea.

Atlanta Tropical Aquarium
Atlanta Aquarium & Reef
Atlanta Fish & Aquarium

That and add a lot of tags to your webpage. Another thing is get your web developer to work on your analytics. That will move you up much higher in searches and will help in all aspects of Google including maps.

You want to get to the top 3 in results of searches but always shooting for #1

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Atlanta Aquarium;1109715 wrote: We definitely going to change our name. There will be no word of Atlanta or Aquarium in the name. :eek::doh:

Can I suggest something like: Water World #1. Where customer service is "Out of this World"!

I did a very quick Google check at it looks like your main competition is a movie from 1995. The #1 is so that when you open your second store, you just add #2. That should take care of it.

Wannabee

P.S. On the business cards, Water World #1 Where customer service is "Out of this World"! I'd include the Latitude and Longitude numbers and other descriptive info so that the shipping/receiving drones can expediently get back to home base for the next customer's needs.

WannabeeaReefKeeper;1109720 wrote: Can I suggest something like: Water World #1. Where customer service is "Out of this World"!

I did a very quick Google check at it looks like your main competition is a movie from 1995. The #1 is so that when you open your second store, you just add #2. That should take care of it.

Wannabee

P.S. On the business cards, Water World #1 Where customer service is "Out of this World"! I'd include the Latitude and Longitude numbers and other descriptive info so that the shipping/receiving drones can expediently get back to home base for the next customer's needs.
If the first suggestion isn't eye catching enough; how about? "Waters of the World. Where customer service is Out of this World!" Just add the #1 , #2 to distinguish which store is which when you open the second store.

Wannabee

Back