Group Buy.....SALT!!! IO or RC, 200g boxes!!!

porpoiseaquatics

Market
Reaction score
I'm happy to announce that ARC has partnered with Atlanta Aquarium for the first Group Buy of 2017 and it's for SALT!!!!

Here's what we have to offer: Instant Ocean 200g boxes at $30.00 each or IO Reef Crystals 200g boxes at $40.00 each!!!!! Get them while you can.

NOTE: the following is a change to the original posting because the deal was sooooo Yuuuuggeee that we were running Atlanta Aquarium out of salt!!!

So now the rules of the Group Buy will be, you have to post in this thread how many cases you want and of which type of salt so that Atlanta Aquarium can replenish their stock. Salt will be ready for pickup beginning March 11th.

<span style="color: Red;">Any paid member can participate in this buy. You will need to prove to Atlanta Aquarium that you are a member in good standing, mention the Group Buy before checkout and present proof of membership in order to qualify for this buy. Group Buys are a perk of membership in ARC and therefore are limited to paid members only.</span>

Nice job! Participation couldn't be easier! Thanks Jeff for coordinating and thanks Rit for facilitating! :D

Atlanta Aquarium;1108758 wrote: Hi folks, I am very happy to be involve in our first group buy with the club. One minor correction, picked up on Saturday March 11th. I only have 2.5 pallets on the floor to take care of daily sale. I don't have enough for the group buy. I have to place a special order on the salt for the group buy.

Rit...the original post has already been changed. People will list in the thread what they want so you'll know what to have on hand.

Rit

I'm in for 3 boxes of Reef Crystals.

I spoke to Urbanknight, he will pick them up for me when he's there.

Nick

I would like one box of Reef Crystals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks rit! BTW if anyone is wondering why you have to wait till March 11th....Sorry.

20170225_185309_1.jpg
alt="" />

EnderG60;1108951 wrote: Thanks rit! BTW if anyone is wondering why you have to wait till March 11th....Sorry.

20170225_185309_1.jpg
alt="" />

You must work at the Georgia Aquarium! Either that or your going into the salt business. That's an insane amount of salt.

Wannabee

Back