Experience?? with Innovative Marine EXT 200 Aquarium w/ APS Stand - Black w/ RFS50

davisg

Market
Reaction score
Hey all,
I’m looking to add another and larger tank and checking out the Innovative Marine EXT 200 Aquarium w/ APS Stand - Black w/ RFS50. Has anybody had any experience with this tank (or similar), manufacturer, etc? Both good or bad experiences welcomed. I am not a fan of the internal overflows or the larger all in one type tanks but kinda digging this external very small overflow box and what looks to be a really bang up sump. They’re offering pretty great deals on these tanks right now and I’m pretty close to pulling the trigger on this one. I really wish and was wanting something in the 300 gallon range but this price is hard to pass up on unless is heavily marked down for a reason. Thank you in advance!
-Davis

0CA1A88B-80F2-48FC-BAEF-EE31E631873F.png

Thank you Andrew for your response, I really appreciate it! Do you have a sump and refugium running on yours? How are the cabinet doors and does light spill out everywhere from the edge of the doors? I saw a video of a guy on YouTube and man it seemed like light was spilling out all around the 4 side of each door and really didn’t like that.

Can anybody else provide any input or advise on any of the Innovative Marine tanks? Thank you!

I have a sump under and the stand is great, takes a bit of tweaking when building to make sure everything is evenly spaced but there is a tiny gap in the doors. Don’t have a refugium so idk about light spill but if you run your refugium at night like most people unless it’s in your bedroom I wouldn’t see it as an issue. Could also use a light shade for the refugium light

Attachments

• F500666C-B5E8-49F5-B4EF-45D0ADA61CEA.jpeg
    F500666C-B5E8-49F5-B4EF-45D0ADA61CEA.jpeg
    124.6 KB · Views: 22
Back