Dream Tank w/ Fish Room Planning

any update on this?
Hey Vic, I hope all is well.

It's a slow process, but I'm hoping to have it up and running when I come home on leave in June. I had @scottw order me a custom 72x24x18 sump from Luna Reef in Florida, he does some pretty nice-looking work. I have most of the equipment already, I just have to get the following items which are high ticket items unfortunately! I need light's, skimmer, and an optional controller. We still have to build a sump stand, controller bord, and do the rock scape. Luckily for me Scott loves me like a brother!;)🤣 I also have to find someone to skin it and make a canopy.

It's a slow process, but I'm hoping to have it up and running when I come home on leave in June. I had @scottw order me a custom 72x24x18 sump from Luna Reef in Florida, he does some pretty nice-looking work. I have most of the equipment already, I just have to get the following items which are high ticket items unfortunately! I need light's, skimmer, and an optional controller. We still have to build a sump stand, controller bord, and do the rock scape. Luckily for me Scott loves me like a brother!;)🤣 I also have to find someone to skin it and make a canopy.
Oh dang, for some reason I thought you were back home already. Didn't know you were still gone. How long is your leave? Seems like you do got a lot to get done.

Can't wait to see this all come together.

Yeah buddy, your big old sump is sitting all lonely in my basement bedroom. Laying on the queen size bed all alone lol. Can't wait to get this system full of water so I can live through you haha.

Oh dang, for some reason I thought you were back home already. Didn't know you were still gone. How long is your leave? Seems like you do got a lot to get done.

Can't wait to see this all come together.
No, I'm still over here! I'll be home for 3 weeks, but now I have to take the boss on a 5 day cruise! Yeah, it's still a lot to do but I think we can get it done or pretty close at least. Thank you, I hope it turns out as nice as we've envisioned it.

Back