Creation will be @ ARC Reef Expo! Saturday!

Creation Reef & Aquatics

Sponsor
Reaction score
<p style="text-align:center;"><u>We will be at the Expo! Come by and say Hi to Hanna and Joey!:D
</u>

<p style="text-align:center;"> We will have::fish:

Seahorses!
Nano Tanks!
Corals on Sale In Booth, Lots of SPS frags!
Marco Base Rock on Sale!
Skimmers on Sale!
Dart Frogs!
Invert Packs at Rock Bottom Prices!
Deals on Lightly Used Equipment
40 Gallon Drilled Tanks, $30 Each, Tons of Uses. Drilled!

</em>
:yay:AND MUCH MUCH MORE:yay:

Snap, clean up crew on sale at the expo, i'm sure tons of folks will be tripping over each other for that.
can't wait the see you guys there tomorrow.

Let me know if you have any tanks left. I can't make it out to the expo due to work, but I'd love to grab one of those.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Thanks for everything today! Really enjoyed meeting you guys! Thanks for all the donations and raffles you guys did!

kudos, my home store..... thank you Matt, Hanna and Joey for joining us at the 2016 Expo and making it so much fun.
With all the great comments that i received from attendants about the displays, versatility, giftcards and giveaways, i think that you guys will have a lot of new fans.
THANK you creation!

I want to give a shout out to Creation as well. I appreciate you guys bringing me the terrarium supplies. That was awesome. I'll probably be getting my frogs from you before too long. Thanks again!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

popsbjd;1079283 wrote: I want to give a shout out to Creation as well. I appreciate you guys bringing me the terrarium supplies. That was awesome. I'll probably be getting my frogs from you before too long. Thanks again!

The frogs these guys had at the show was just a sample of whats in the store, i have 4 that i bought from creation and can't be more happy with the advice and stock, worth the drive when your ready.

MYREEFCLUB0070;1079285 wrote: The frogs these guys had at the show was just a sample of whats in the store, i have 4 that i bought from creation and can't be more happy with the advice and stock, worth the drive when your ready.
Note knowing that they get their frogs from a local breeder, it makes me even more happy and confident to buy there. It is worth the 3-4 hour dive (round trip) , to save shipping cost and the worry about shipping stress. I will definitely hit them up when it's time. I'll probably have to bring a ton of extra money because I know I'll want some coral while I'm there too.

Back