2017 Coral Aquatics Expo - April 15th

bcavalli

Market
Reaction score
<p style="text-align:center;"><span style="font-size: 15px;">The Atlanta Reef Club Proudly Presents the 2017 Coral & Aquatics Expo
</span>

<span style="font-size: 13px;"><p style="text-align:center;">Saturday April 15, 2017
Noon to 6pm</span>
<p style="text-align:center;">Infinite Energy Center
6400 Sugarloaf Parkway
Duluth, Georgia 30097
Hall C
Guest Services: 770-813-7500

$10 pp entry fee for non paid members - ARC, AAAA and SCAA paid members are free

Your entire family is invited to join the Atlanta Reef Club for our 2017 Coral and Aquatcs Expo. This expo will feature some of the most exotic corals available and top equipment manufacturers. There will also be local and national aquatic suppliers and wholesalers attending. Raffles will be held hourly. Admission is $10 pp for the general public and free for paid members of the Atlanta Reef Club, South Carolina Aquaria Association and the Atlanta Area Aquarium Association. Must provide proof of paid membership. Children under 12 yrs old are free if accompanied with a paying adult. The first 250ppl will receive a free ticket into our $1 raffles with prizes valued at over $500. The first 100 people in the door will also get SeaChems 10oz Marine plus flake food, courtesy of SeaChem.

Attending Sponsors
Atlanta Area Aquarium Association
Atlanta Aquarium
Brightwell Aquatics
BC Corals
Carolina Coral & Aquatics
Continuum
Corner Cove Corals
Dave Ball
Fraggin Wagon
Hard Core Corals
Jason Fox Signature Corals
Nemos
Neptune Systems
Petco
Premier Aquatics
Pure Reef
Simply Aquatics
Simply Salt Aquatics
Spikes Corals
World Wide Corals

We will be announcing more participants very soon.

Donations Courtesy of
Neptune Systems - Full Apex Classic
Bulk Reef Supply - Full 2 part dosing package
Jason Fox Signature Corals
ISIICKGRFX - $150 gift certificate
LRS Fish Frenzy
Unique Corals - Triton test kit and $25 gift certificate
Rods frozen food
Premium Aquatics
SeaChem
Brett Cavalli (bcavalli) - SPS pack
Brandon Mason (BrandonMason) - Beautiful 3 tiered Montipora tree
Dave Ball (dball711) - Assorted mushrooms, two Pink Lemonade and Joes Rainbow
Holley & Hal (Raz0945) - 2 Anemones

Many more raffle items to be announced soon...

Registration form.

If any ARC or AAAA paid member would like to participate in selling Coral or livestock please complete the attached form and return by March 15 as space will be limited. If you would like to volunteer and assist with the expo please pm Adam (Anit77).
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
fieldset>

BOOM THIS IS GOING TO BE YUUUUUGGGGEEE!!!!!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

This will be sweet, I'm starting my 36 and 10 gallon tanks this week so that'll be a great time to get some livestock or corals.

Nolan71416;1107397 wrote: This will be sweet, I'm starting my 36 and 10 gallon tanks this week so that'll be a great time to get some livestock or corals.

It's like being a kid in a candy store. So many corals to choose from it's overwhelming.

I can't wait. Had my tank for almost a week now but RODI unit won't be here till tomorrow night. Wasn't go to buy water since I bought a unit. Seemed kinda like a waste of money. Just need salt and a bigger can to mix it in and I'm ready to go.

Nolan71416;1107409 wrote: I can't wait. Had my tank for almost a week now but RODI unit won't be here till tomorrow night. Wasn't go to buy water since I bought a unit. Seemed kinda like a waste of money. Just need salt and a bigger can to mix it in and I'm ready to go.

Brute Garbage cans at Home Depot/Lowes works great for mixing salt. Just make sure it has "Food Grade" on the label and you should be good to go.

Wannabee

Here are some pictures of last years expo.

IMG_7478.jpg
alt="" /></a>

IMG_7467.jpg
alt="" /></a>

IMG_7493.jpg
alt="" /></a>

IMG_7494.jpg
alt="" /></a>

IMG_7489.jpg
alt="" /></a>

IMG_7490.jpg
alt="" /></a>

IMG_7488.jpg
alt="" /></a>

IMG_7491.jpg
alt="" /></a>

IMG_7484.jpg
alt="" /></a>

IMG_7475.jpg
alt="" /></a>

IMG_7465.jpg
alt="" /></a>

IMG_7481.jpg
alt="" /></a>

IMG_7453.jpg
alt="" /></a>

IMG_7460.jpg
alt="" /></a>

IMG_7443.jpg
alt="" /></a>

IMG_7445.jpg
alt="" /></a>

IMG_7456.jpg
alt="" /></a>

IMG_7451.jpg
alt="" /></a>

IMG_7443.jpg
alt="" /></a>

IMG_7492.jpg
alt="" /></a>

IMG_7494.jpg
alt="" /></a>

I think Atlanta Aquarium was there last year too. Rits' kids I think. I won couple pumps from them.

Ricky5415;1107762 wrote: I think Atlanta Aquarium was there last year too. Rits' kids I think. I won couple pumps from them.

Yes, i believe his children ran their booth and he had a huge table of Jaebo equipment. He donated a ton of equipment to the raffles.

Back