2017 Coral Aquatics Expo - April 15th

Y'all have fun with that. I'll be there at noon to buy stuff lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

atticusfit;1112741 wrote: noob question... what are the frag prices like? and also just corals or fish too?

Coral prices from vendors from $10.00 to a arm and a leg:D

Corner Cove Corals had an awesome time at the show today--We thank everyone that stopped by and are looking forward to next years already! Thanks to ARC for putting on a smooth running show and for all your helpers that were there to help get things in for set up.

Steve and Michelle
Corner Cove Corals

barry_keith;1112798 wrote: Thanks for all the hard work ARC and thanks to Dave for brining the fire for amazing prices!!
+1 on all of that.

Asher getting home and looking at pictures if he flaming unicorn acro, I wish I'd bought one. Anyone remember the other cb acro (green base) that Dave had?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Thank you to everyone that had a hand in pulling off this wonderful event. Thank you all for allowing myself and AAAA to be a part of it. All of the frags (10) that I picked up are already open and look great. Kudos to all of the vendors!

Special thanks to Jakub who provided the gorgeous tank for our booth. It is a real head turner!

Len

Thanks everyone for the hard work. Really enjoyed seeing all of the familiar faces. I spent more $ on corals than any event I have ever been to. Thanks for the great coral Dave, Brett, and Rit.

Back