2017 Coral Aquatics Expo - April 15th

And a great time was had by all...

Thanks to Brett for all you did to get this together and all the other stuff you are doing for this club!!! Special thanks to all the volunteers, sponsors, vendors, club members and anyone else I'm leaving out that contributed to a great Expo!

Thank you everyone. It took a team to make it happen and it was a really fun expo. Big shout out to our vendors and sponsors who contibuted so much to our raffles. I dont think we have ever that many raffle items up for grabs.

Mae and I had a really good time and we were very excited to win the pair of clownfish. Would someone be able to point me to some more information on where they came from and what exact species they are? Pro Aquatics?

zachxlutz;1112936 wrote: Mae and I had a really good time and we were very excited to win the pair of clownfish. Would someone be able to point me to some more information on where they came from and what exact species they are? Pro Aquatics?
They are from pro aquactics.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Here is what I picked up
ea0a877c644346d5fed3cab790cd9fb0.jpg
alt="" />

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like it was a ton of fun! I'm bummed I couldn't make it this year, had to umpire 9 AM- 9 PM... on the bright side I got to meet Chipper Jones, as his stepson was on one of the teams! And I definitely saved some money by not going. Glad everyone had a great time, and a big thank you to everyone that set this up, even though I was unable to make it!! I know an event like this takes a lot of work and dedication to coordinate.

man i need to dress better next year if im gonna get that much air time lol. great job on the vid John!

walterp1982;1113642 wrote: I've got a case of the dumb, where can I find this video? Lol

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
First page of this thread

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I misplaced the packet I picked up from AlgaeTec. Does anyone have the packet or an email address for local orders?

Back