Bills Crystal Dynamic Aquarium 225 gal tank upgrade

I piped the mixing station in such a way that I can mix in both at one time. The left is saltwater and the right is RO/DI water, but I can open the right container to mix as well in case I need to do a massive water change. Lets hope that never has to happen. I just paid the last payment, so hopefully I will hear from them on a shipping date.

Having that 6 extra inches helps out a lot. I am not a NSA person, I went with all Marco Shelf rock. I already have it pretty much done, I just like the caves and ledges that I can create.
Where did you get your Marco Shelf rock?

Kinda thinking of setting up yet another tank, THOUGH I really don't want to, so I can QT my coral frags. As much as I went thru to either QT my fish or buy from TSM Aquatics that QT the exact same way as I do, getting Ick in my tank has left a very bad taste in my mouth. Having to go thru what I am to try and save my tank and fish, it should never be this way. I hate having to set up another tank, BUT, I hate having to do what I am doing right now FAR more. I am not worried about the corals I have in the tank now as they will be QT'd when I finally get the other seven fish out and go fallow. I am more concerned with down the road. I do want to add more corals to the tank, but I can't go thru this again anytime soon. I may go with a WB frag tank setup, unless I find a 4-5' frag tank by itself for cheap, then I may just build it up.

Back