Tank

bruce 1

Market
Reaction score
Mods. If this is not the right place to post this please move it or delete it.

I am having a new tank built in the near future. (72x27x27 bean animal overflow) I am going to have Planet Aquariums in Dalas Tx. build it for me. I have looked local and have not come up with any one that will build it for me. So I am going to order one from Armando. I have checked out some of his builds on several other reef sites and I have gotten NO bad feedback about him. Here is one posted about him and the info about them.
DustinB;19324816 wrote: I got a tank from Planet Aquariums a few weeks ago. Built exactly as I asked, good quality, over built and sturdy. This is owned by a guy who worked for Oceanic, Dallas Aquarium and Pond, and Deep Sea Aquatics. He left to start his own company. Great pricing. He will probably ship to you if you don't have a local shop.
Call Armando: 214-275-3958

They gave me a great price. It is worth my time to drive to Tx. What this post is about if anyone wants a tank built also call them to get you a price then contact me and we could order together then we could pick them up (I have several size trucks) and split the gas and save tons. If anyone is interested just let me know.

Bruce... Can I ask the price for your size tank with the BA overflow? PM is fine.

Back