Southeastern Coral Farmers market coming to Atlanta in November

Spike;997478 wrote: Times are 11 to 4 but admission is free and there's no one stopping you from coming through the door so if you want to come early come on. I will be set up and waiting on you

Any hot sticks?? :)

Sewer Urchin;997547 wrote: Hopefully I might be able to attend, if so....

I'll be the old long hair guy with too much grey in his beard limping along yelling at his kids to keep their hands out of the tanks and threatening to leave them there if they misbehave- won't be to hard to miss!

I'll fit this description exactly except I'm not old and hair isn't long. :)

tonymission;997577 wrote: Any hot sticks?? :)

I will not be bringing a lot of sticks. I do have a mini colony Cali Tort I will be bringing, Chips Acro, Pieces I call Mr Blue Tips, and few others. Nothing real high end.

I will be bringing:
zoas
chalices
montiporas
mushrooms
acans
blastomussa
cleanup crew
Kitchen sink:yes:

Actually I will have 2 tanks. One tank will be loaded with a &^%% load of overstock and one of a kind clearance pieces. Priced at $10.00 maybe lower. The event is about 30 minutes from my grow-out and I need to make some room. These are a deal plus they are not freshly cut. They are happy, healed, encrusting and ready for your tank. Not doing any presales on $10.00 coral.

Corals such as:
Blue Ridge coral at least 2" in size
Montipora; Undata and Capricornis, all colors including Idaho Grape Montipora Undata
ORA Green Birdsnest
various zoa pieces
Rhodactis
lots of others, great beginner and intermediate corals.

$1.00 Medium blue leg hermits
$1.00 Astrea snails
$10.00 Florida Fighting Conch ( only 7 in stock)

Thanks, Glenn

I heard there will be plenty of sticks at both of the events.

A little birdie told me he is bringing new LE coral, new releases.

like us on
a>

Sewer Urchin;997683 wrote: Have to like him on Facebook to find out!

hehehehe... I did and now I know!

But the real question is does he like you???? Hehehehehe

Really fun little event over here. Think I bought all the nice acros and got my wife some goodies too. Nice meeting some of you!

Back