Southeastern Coral Farmers market coming to Atlanta in November

spike

Sponsor
Reaction score
Check it out hope to see you there. BTW admission is free

a>

Spike;993555 wrote: Check it out hope to see you there. BTW admission is free

http://www.coralfarmersmarket.com/cfmprotour_atlanta_2014.htm">http://www.coralfarmersmarket.com/cfmprotour_atlanta_2014.htm</a>[/QUOTE]

:shout::shout: Yahoo! Yahoo! Right here in our own state. We don't have to cross the state line. NICE!!

Wannabee

State line? I could almost walk there. Haha
Two days before my baby is due... I'll be there!!

tonymission;993580 wrote: State line? I could almost walk there. Haha
Two days before my baby is due... I'll be there!!

"..... almost walk there." :tongue: --- In that case, you wanna split my gas bill to and from. I live 95 miles south of Atlanta, so if I started walking right now, I may get there in time. Not sure how I'll keep the livestock alive for the travel back home.

Wannabee

WannabeeaReefKeeper;993589 wrote: "..... almost walk there." :tongue: --- In that case, you wanna split my gas bill to and from. I live 95 miles south of Atlanta, so if I started walking right now, I may get there in time. Not sure how I'll keep the livestock alive for the travel back home.

Wannabee

That's a long walk man! Not sure I benefit from splitting the gas bill but you're welcome to join me if your walk happens to get you there early :D

:confused2: I'm still broke from the last Expo we had

hoping there will be some nice sps frags to be had..there is no selection here and the prices are terrible..one store is full of aptasia, bubble algae, and hair algae in their tanks and on their frags..wish a store showed some pride here..

Times are 11 to 4 but admission is free and there's no one stopping you from coming through the door so if you want to come early come on. I will be set up and waiting on you

I'll see ya Saturday Glenn & Holly!
everyone else...even though we SUCKED last week, I'll be the old guy with a Notre Dame shirt (OR I hate that dumba$$ Raj shirt? lol)!
anyhow, say hi!

Hopefully I might be able to attend, if so....

I'll be the old long hair guy with too much grey in his beard limping along yelling at his kids to keep their hands out of the tanks and threatening to leave them there if they misbehave- won't be to hard to miss!

Ralph ATL;997538 wrote: (OR I hate that dumba$$ Raj shirt? lol)!
anyhow, say hi!

Thanks for the heads up. I would have been super embarrassed if we wore the same thing.

Back