Southeastern Coral Farmers market coming to Atlanta in November

I had a great time, especially putting screen names with faces. I had to buy a few tidbits from Steve Tyree. Nothing LE/new release, but really nice. The 1st edition I wanted Holley beat me to the punch.:) I guess I will have to wait a few years to get me a frag once she babies it and grows it out.

Spike;997857 wrote: I had a great time, especially putting screen names with faces. I had to buy a few tidbits from Steve Tyree. Nothing LE/new release, but really nice. The 1st edition I wanted Holley beat me to the punch.:) I guess I will have to wait a few years to get me a frag once she babies it and grows it out.

Shoot. We all know you sneak into her house when she isn't looking and raid her tanks. I just wish you would share that alarm code with me. LOL

I just couldn't wait for Holley to grow out. Had to get my own RK bubblegum watermelon. NFS
I am not a big chalice guy. YET

4l3upk.jpg
alt="" />

Glenn, that's a nice piece! I think chalices are awesome! It's a matter of time before you become a "chalice guy"! :)

Yours is prettier than mine and bigger, I love those chalices. It will make a chalice lover out of you!:yes:

Spike;999714 wrote: I just couldn't wait for Holley to grow out. Had to get my own RK bubblegum watermelon. NFS
I am not a big chalice guy. YET

4l3upk.jpg
alt="" />

Back