Sort Listings by Location

samsisson

Market
Reaction score
I posted this in the reef discussion thread first (my bad šŸ˜…), but it would be super helpful to be able to sort listings in the marketplace by location. Most of the ones I see are about 2 hours away from me, and Iā€™d love an option to see ones that are closer first. Let me know what you think!

I feel your pain..... I'm close to the North Carolina State line, everybody is like 2 hours away

Ah dang @sewer urchin Iā€™m sorry man. Yeah, I have places like marietta and Kennesaw to go to, but even they are over an hour away. I make it work tho šŸ˜‚

Sadly this isn't something we will be able to do as that functionality isn't built into Xenforo software. Our apologies.

Perhaps there can be some type of filter option like on Reef to reefs and allows you to pick states, perhaps there be a way to pick a county at least here on this forum Or just ask people to type in their town when posting a post in for sale

Sadly this isn't something we will be able to do as that functionality isn't built into Xenforo software. Our apologies.
Yeah, I wasnā€™t sure if we could even just add an option to see a drop down of all of the ā€œlocationsā€ that people typed on their listings. That way you could at least pick the listings from towns that you know are close by you. Maybe it could even be a checklist so you could check multiple cities near you and see the listings from those cities first. Iā€™m unfamiliar with the capabilities of Xenforo, so sorry if this is a stupid concept šŸ˜‚ thanks for responding, Shawn

Perhaps there can be some type of filter option like on Reef to reefs and allows you to pick states, perhaps there be a way to pick a county at least here on this forum Or just ask people to type in their town when posting a post in for sale
Yeah even this would be great! Just some way to narrow it down to about an hour away from me šŸ˜‚ thanks Tony

Back