September Zoom Meeting

September Zoom Meeting
Posted by jcook54
Zoom
Sunday, September 26, 2021 - 02:00 PM
Until: Sunday, September 26, 2021 - 03:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

jcook54

Secretary
Staff member
Supporting
Contest Committee
Reaction score
Mark your calendars for Marc. That right, Marc Levenson of https://www.melevsreef.com/ is going to be a featured speaker at the next ARC Zoom Meeting. I will post a link when I create the event but it's going to be Sunday, September 26th at 2:00 pm EST. The topic will be "Tank Restarts" and cover how to reset, upgrade or move/transfer and existing system. This is something that a lot of folks have had to deal with and information on how to do it is not nearly as common as the standard 'starting a new tank.'

I see at the top where it shows "14 going" but for the life of me I cannot figure out how to RSVP for myself. Any suggestions? Thanks

Theres a little box (calendar) just to the right of '14 going'. Click that to open a drop down menu and RSVP.

Screenshot_20210925-081623_Samsung Internet.jpg

Tomorrow, Sunday 9-26-2021 at 2pm (Eastern Standard Time) we will have guest speaker Marc Levenson talk to us about things we should think about and do for Tank Restarts.

Marc is an advanced hobbyist that turned his knowledge into a business, also sharing what he has learned along the way, as a thought provoking and dynamic speaker.

You may need to be allowed into the meeting to help prevent Zoom bombers, so please be patient.

Your mics will be muted upon entry, so please plan to post your questions in the chat bar.

Click on the link to join-

Can’t wait! Marc has an amazing website filled with information for new and experienced reef keepers.

Back