Reef Clean up Crew Orders

Never again...

Reef Cleaners is a great company to do business with, but not this group buy. My advice to anyone looking for a cleanup crew is to visit their website and place your order. In my past dealings wt hem they always over deliver and usually send 150%+ of whats ordered.

Never again...

Reef Cleaners is a great company to do business with, but not this group buy. My advice to anyone looking for a cleanup crew is to visit their website and place your order. In my past dealings wt hem they always over deliver and usually send 150%+ of whats ordered.
What is the matter? I don't understand. You never brought up any issue with me here. They didn't give us 50% more on everything. I had everything bagged for you. The order was here 2 hours before you came. I agree next time them bagging it will be better, but I think we can not get bulk deals that way. But please address any issue with me cause as of right now I don't know what the problem is...

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

Short counts, dead critters...last time i spent $100 with them I had more than double what I got here...you didn't even count stuff out. Nuff said this was not good or worth the money...my $0.02. My last words on the subject!

I'll let it end. I didnt short count, you were here within hours of the shipment and I only noticed one thing dead. I won't take on anything like this again so someone else plan then. If things are dead or you get twice as much as ordered usually then take it up with the company.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

This is what I thought we were doing, just one person placing all our orders, I expected the usual surplus in individually bagged orders, my mistake. Screenshot_20190214-210912_Chrome.jpg

It was nice meeting you today abs I just want to say thank you again for putting this order together and spending all the time you did sorting everything out.
I know it had to be a pain and even more frustration when people don’t appreciate what you did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back