Random pic of the day thread

Man that’s a beautiful tank. What kind of leak was it? I’m curious as to what is the most common type of leak that leads to this kind of disaster.

Man that’s a beautiful tank. What kind of leak was it? I’m curious as to what is the most common type of leak that leads to this kind of disaster.
Marineland deep dimensions were prone to seam failure. They were discontinued for that reason. Beautiful tanks if they held together

I used to be a home inspector. I’ve seen saltwater damage and I’m sure yours wasn’t pretty (beyond the floor damage). Sorry you had that experience. I bought a new, eurobraced 150gal because I worry about the same thing. Thanks for answering my question.
Marineland deep dimensions were prone to seam failure. They were discontinued for that reason. Beautiful tanks if they held together

DC2572C9-E0B0-405F-856A-58CA8B4583CF.jpeg
5EE2F291-1FC2-4872-A769-82E9B0423D85.jpeg
6A4EA81A-1172-444B-BC0A-6778CF6FD1A1.jpeg
BBC27A6A-3F30-475E-B1B4-37E5DE65FDAC.jpeg
I snagged a TG-5 earlier today. Didn’t get to play with it much, having a sick 2.5 yr old, but I’m quite happy with how these first few turned out. Can’t wait to figure out the settings more!

How fun!!! I just finished the first year of my tank. Good luck with the ugly phases of establishing biological filtration and stability in the system.
Yes! I’m super excited to see everything come together. After a year things seem to settle in from my experience.

I’m trying to keep the ugly phases to a minimum by not turning lights on and watching parameters. So far it’s been ok but it’s only been 2ish months.

Is filtration in next room or basement? The management looks so clean I can't even see where it goes

Thank you!

The garage sits on the other side which holds all my filtration, apex, RO, and storage tanks. Still waiting on some bulkheads for the sump so everything is sealed up.

Back