Opinions on Reef Roids

I do and almost immediately triggers feed response from corals. Disclaimer- I don’t have many sps to state with certainty for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good deal and glad to hear that. I'm not an SPS keeper but stick with LPS, Zoas and Mushrooms.

It works but you have to monitor your phosphates. I use to feed twice a week but I have cut back to once a week and half of the recommended dose

Thank you York, I'm dosing Red Sea ab+ daily but saw a tank recently that looked stellar and he was using Reef Roids. I've heard nothing but good things about the product and figured I'd take the dive as well. I'll do what you recommend and take it slow at first. Poly Filter comes in handy with regards to phosphates.

I’ll be sure not to dose the recommended amount but dilute it to start things off. Seems a lot of people dose but cut it down.

I feed reef roids once a week. My corals love it and they color up really well after i feed it but you do have to watch phosphates.

I spot feed a few of mine. I can tell they like it. Thay really puff out after a few feedings. I do it about 1/2 teaspoon twice a week.

Back