Open Water dive

ksauerb322

Market
Reaction score
Hey all, I just finished my dive classroom/pool work at the Peachtree Dive center, I was wondering if you knew any reasonably priced places where i can do my 2 day open water dive? I work for Delta so flying isn't a problem, just trying to find a decent price/recommendation. Rather not do a spring, would like to see something neat while i'm down there. Thanks again

Kurt

ksauerb322;31513 wrote: Hey all, I just finished my dive classroom/pool work at the Peachtree Dive center, I was wondering if you knew any reasonably priced places where i can do my 2 day open water dive? I work for Delta so flying isn't a problem, just trying to find a decent price/recommendation. Rather not do a spring, would like to see something neat while i'm down there. Thanks again

Kurt

I have a friend who also works at Delta who dives with me in the Keys some times his Name is Bob, I'll get his last name.

Are you aware Delta Atlanta has a dive club??

Lived in Ft Lauderdale for 5 years and really liked the diving there and in Boca Raton. Its easier to get to and diving the reefs is not difficult as usually there is not much current.
You could swim out to the first reef and dive forever in 30 feet of water. Or do a deeper dive in 60 feet or a deeper one in 100 feet. Ample charter trips are available to put you in the right palce. In Boca Raton you can do drift dives which are also cool. The Keys are nice also.:shades:

Joe

I was unable to find any info on the Delta Dive club on the net, but will check when i go in Friday. I'll call around Ft Lauderdale and see what they have to offer. Thanks for the replies.

Let me know if you need help sinking :tongue2:

a>

mafiaman;31520 wrote: I have a friend who also works at Delta who dives with me in the Keys some times his Name is Bob, I'll get his last name.

Bob"s last name is Brewer, he knows the spots :thumbs:
I don't know what section of Delta he's employed in but I think it's behind the curtain some place. VERY NICE Guy.

I need to get a job for delta... that would make diving a whole lot easier

Back