Introduction. I'm Dave, how the hell are ya?

Honestly I would say go bigger with the tank, the 10g is going to present too many problems for a new reefer. You'd be much better off with a larger tank. A 40 gallon breeder if you have the space for a 36x18" tank would make a HUGE difference. Chances are you could find one in the $40 range just by posting a WTB ad on here. Or you could get a 20 gallon for around $20 I'm sure, which isn't ideal, but you would still be doubling your water volume.

OceanDeep85;967984 wrote: soon enough, JDavid. I'm planning to move to a 30gal in the next few months.
Petco is having a $1 per gallon sale right now.. go get the biggest tank you can.. you won't be happy with a 10 very long..

jtsreef;967993 wrote: Petco is having a $1 per gallon sale right now.. go get the biggest tank you can.. you won't be happy with a 10 very long..

40 breeder :yes:

I would do diy lights from rapid led. They have really good prices.

Well, BG.. I would, but I'm not sure everyone would be thrilled about hanging around a 10 gallon nano that's just getting established.. especially since I know a lot of you have 200+ gallon gorgeous setups!

Canadian mist. I think the last time I had that, I got arrested... or maybe that was canadian club..

JDavid;968106 wrote: Why do old people like mixed drinks?

Same with wine. More socially acceptable, don't appear to be as much of a drunk.
(And yes I'm drinking tonight)

tonymission;968113 wrote: Same with wine. More socially acceptable, don't appear to be as much of a drunk.
(And yes I'm drinking tonight)

I'm a fan of red wine, imported beer, few craft beers, and bourbon. Not a fan of mixed drinks unless I'm at the beach! Or any kind of Canadian whiskey period, crown included

Bassett22;968115 wrote: Old people? every consider that beer tastes like crap? :yuk:

Triple filtered domestic beer, sure. We don't all drink bud light and yuengling

tonymission;968120 wrote: I like red wine too but just look a little funny drinking it.

Nah, you're cool. You only look like less of a man if you have damsels in your tank

Yeah... I just like it if it's cold and has alcohol in it. You guys be as picky as you want. More booze for me!

Back