March 2024 ARC Frag Swap/Sale

March 2024 ARC Frag Swap/Sale
Posted by Gabridge83
Big Fish Acrylic Aquariums
Saturday, March 2, 2024 - 01:00 PM
Until: Saturday, March 2, 2024 - 04:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Folks that were there and maybe whoever cleared the snack table afterwards! I may have set down a frag on the snack table by the drink cooler. in a urine sample cup. a few zoa polyps. I'm pretty sure I remember this happening. anyone find it or know who to ask around? I'm so 😔

I had a good time. Picked up three frags and a $50 gift certificate!
Spent it already! Only cost me an extra $7-$8 bucks more! But now I know my way to another LFS, and that can’t be good for my wallet.

Folks that were there and maybe whoever cleared the snack table afterwards! I may have set down a frag on the snack table by the drink cooler. in a urine sample cup. a few zoa polyps. I'm pretty sure I remember this happening. anyone find it or know who to ask around? I'm so 😔
Anyone see this? We didn’t see any while cleaning up

It was great seeing everyone. Nice to put faces with names and meet sponsors. While it may have not been the best venue for a frag swap - it was awesome to be able to see the inner workings of an acrylic shop. Also great idea to have "localized" gift cards...I was able to leave the meet and head straight to Southern to pick up some things. Fabulous job guys...looking forward to more great events this year

Back