Let's try this again

todd_washowich

Market
Reaction score
HI ARC divers....hope all is well.....I have been quite busy diving in 2011 and planning on Bonaire in 3 weeks.....

lets hear your dive plans for 2011, I may want to tag along. :) BTW..planning an Oriskany dive in August for serious divers.

That can happen......in fact, I may be joining the Instructor Program very soon. Right now I am a Divemaster....and help train with a local Dive Shop in Duluth :)

link to diveshops website? for my 18th bday im asking for certification.

For fear of a banning again.. email me for dive shop..They are not a sponsor here...I am not sure of the rules of posting that link :)

Edit: BTW...Come see me Friday in the Tropical Diver...I do the dive show at 10:30 AM

You can post the link here- unless you're somehow an owner now of that dive store, you're fine. :)

Speaking of which, I called them today - I went there this winter to get my Master and possibly Tech certs, but never heard back from Diane.

Plans for this year- Solomon Islands in the fall. I might be interested in doing the Oriskany with you...

That's is VERY uncharacteristic of Diane... I will talk to her tomorrow... you will be called :)

The Shop is "Adventures in Diving" on Peachtree Industrial Blvd. http://www.dianeandscott.com">www.dianeandscott.com</a>

Edit: BTW..you going with Bruce and Marg again?

I had also called today around noon (to follow up on this very thing), and she said she'd call me back, and never heard back. I think they don't like me... :)

You give pardons! everyone likes you :) I have to get my tanks filled tomorrow..I will take personal control of the situation... :)

Finish my instructor course and setup an 80cf stage bottle to practice my bottle drops.

Working on my instructor, still have a ways to go. I work at The Dive Shop in Marietta on Tuesday and Wednesday 2:30 -close usually.

beccamc10;653638 wrote: I know. I am gonna make it up and see you dive at the GA Aquarium one day.

Let me know when your ready I can handle your cert classes for you

Edit:
Todd_Washowich;653619 wrote: HI ARC divers....hope all is well.....I have been quite busy diving in 2011 and planning on Bonaire in 3 weeks.....

lets hear your dive plans for 2011, I may want to tag along. :) BTW..planning an Oriskany dive in August for serious divers.

Just came back from 4 days in west palm, plan on a trip either to the keys or pompano in august but let me know when the might O trip is going may change and join that trip. Cayman Agressorr for a week Oct 22-29 other than that I'm open for suggestions and invites. For those of you that keep posting about getting certified PM me I have begun teaching again and working with a friend of mines small dive shop in chatsworth. Just as a little background I've been an instructor for 11 years now and have more than a few hundred certifiable divers under my fins

Todd_Washowich;653761 wrote: That's is VERY uncharacteristic of Diane... I will talk to her tomorrow... you will be called :)

The Shop is "Adventures in Diving" on Peachtree Industrial Blvd. http://www.dianeandscott.com">www.dianeandscott.com</a>

Edit: BTW..you going with Bruce and Marg again?[/QUOTE]

I did my NAUI certification with them years ago.

Quick question...I lost my wallet and my cert card a while back, anyone know what I can do to get it back?

CJ

call Diane or go to NAUI website.... http://www.NAUI.org">www.NAUI.org</a>

put your name in.....then you can order a replacement card

I'm in, just let me know details

Edit: I have done the oriskany. It was a fun but fast dive. My wife and I are doing the Cozumel palace on July 17 to July 23. There is no beach at this resort just reef wall.... = heaven.

We do panama city beach, ALOT. maybe we can set up a trip down there soon, we have friends that own a dive shop there.

Let us know if anyone wants to,

wannaplayatlanta;657409 wrote: I'm in, just let me know details

Signed up with Diane?

I see now :) the Oriskany.... OK, will stay in touch

Edit: I am friends with the owner of the Dive Locker there...just did a 3 tank dive with them about 3 or 4 weeks ago

Todd_Washowich;657410 wrote: Signed up with Diane?

I see now :) the Oriskany.... OK, will stay in touch

Edit: I am friends with the owner of the Dive Locker there...just did a 3 tank dive with them about 3 or 4 weeks ago

Heap, Tony n sue, amazing people.

They have amazing toga parties and lobster feast....

Was just there for memorial weekend and did 16 dives total.

I cant get enough

Yeah.....I went to their house and drank Cuban rum with them :) Look at the pictures of the trip with them on Facebook... no underwater shots on that trip though, did not have the dive cam with me.

Edit: not sure if this works..here is the link... try it

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.226368700710992.74777.100000135926799

good ole lagoon house. Tony always ends up drunk n showing me is gun collection. Sounds like we need to link up

Back