Just got my K7 Pro II

I got it as a Christmas present so I'm not 100% sure but I think it was ordered from the website.

I got it figured out pretty quickly but kept getting an error. I had set one of the timers to 00:00 and it was not liking that lol. Once I figured that out everything has been smooth sailing.

My red coral finally looks red! With my old light that just had blues, whites, and a uv the red coral always looked orange or pale pink. Especially my bizarro, it looked dark purple with little bits of yellow and pink. Now it shows off all of its colors.

I need to get a good filter for my camera. First image is point and shoot. Next two are using my phone looking through my blue light filter glasses for astigmatism. In the pictures the disco effect looks much worse than it is in person and the glasses I have look to make it worse.
IMG_20191224_132611.jpg
IMG_20191224_132405.jpgIMG_20191224_132330.jpg

I need to get a good filter for my camera. First image is point and shoot. Next two are using my phone looking through my blue light filter glasses for astigmatism. In the pictures the disco effect looks much worse than it is in person and the glasses I have look to make it worse.
View attachment 15576
View attachment 15577View attachment 15578

Looking darn good!!

I am in the process of ordering a 96x24x24 wanted to go bigger but just don’t have the room.

I will run 2 of our Hybrids and 8 K7 Pro’s. It will drain into my basement fish room. I may have Tuilio send me 4 xho blues to go with it for fun and major overkill.

he just sent me his new brackets to ensure they will fit our K7. I got 2 in the mail and have to assemble them tomorrow. I’ll shoot a pic.

Looking darn good!!

I am in the process of ordering a 96x24x24 wanted to go bigger but just don’t have the room.

I will run 2 of our Hybrids and 8 K7 Pro’s. It will drain into my basement fish room. I may have Tuilio send me 4 xho blues to go with it for fun and major overkill.

he just sent me his new brackets to ensure they will fit our K7. I got 2 in the mail and have to assemble them tomorrow. I’ll shoot a pic.
I'll have to come by after work so see this setup when it's up and running.

Looking darn good!!

Are there options for mounting these in a canopy? I currently have black boxes but am thinking of upgrading to k7s. I like the looks but have t5 retrofits and led strips in my canopy that I'd like to keep.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Are there options for mounting these in a canopy? I currently have black boxes but am thinking of upgrading to k7s. I like the looks but have t5 retrofits and led strips in my canopy that I'd like to keep.

they can be mounted for sure. We have metal rails that mount via a screw or you can mount into wood. I used 1 by until my hybrids arrived.
21B9A2AB-B7D6-4516-B9A4-3B245F196552.jpeg4EC7D092-33C8-4B6C-B362-15197932FD99.jpeg

I like the look of the angled bracket on the mounting arm. Would there be a way to get just that piece? It would give a little airflow above the fixture.
e43fd7377313ebcbea186075334d0ecc.jpg

Back