mylittlejade

Supporting
Reaction score
Hello all,

My name is Bryan and I have been in the hobby on/off for the last 17 years. I recently began to build out a new tank that will be online sometime this summer/fall. Naturally, I wanted to find a local forum to meet other likeminded hobbyists and stumbled across the ARC group. I look forward to contributing to the forum and meeting members down the road.

Background/Tank Build

I have had several LeeMar (Rimless & Euro) setups that were mostly SPS dominant and the new tank will follow suit. So far I have some of the rock, Reef OCTO Regal 300, and MP40s (x4). Over the last few weeks I have been looking for a tank builder and have it narrowed down to CDA and GLASSCAGES. I like that one is somewhat local and the other has some of the builders from LeeMar….we will see. The tank will be a Eurobrace - 72x27x22/24” with LEDs (new to me). I’m still working on some small decisions but most is mapped out. Once I get a little more traction I might start a build thread. Again, I look forward to navigating the forums and meeting some of you.

Bryan

Wine Hello GIF by Blauer Bock

Back