Its finally here!

triga22

Market
Reaction score
This date is final, I know that everyone has been waiting for this day to come. Please come check us out! We open Saturday November 22!
:yay:

Yes! I have been swinging by to check out the progress. I can't wait.

ha my bro just called me to tell me there is a new place called creations near his work.

Its great to know that you all have been checking the store out. It is coming along great. Everything has been going well. It will be great to see all of you guys there.

Still opening this Saturday? I noticed your main website hasn't been updated, just wanted to confirm before I make the long trek...about 3 miles. :)

I quit looking when I drive by. All I see is brown paper on the windows. It kills me.

I was gonna go on Sat , is the date still set in stone ?? Or has it changed??

I just called the store. Matt said they are still opening on Saturday. Can't wait.

Yes we are still opening for saturday. I have gone over after school every day this week to help prepare the store for opening. I hope to see you all there on Sat.

Is there still going to be grand opening specials? Ill def be by to check it out either way. What time will you open?

We will open at 10:00 on Sat. As far as specials I am not sure, we will have a grand opening but we would like to get into the swing of things and have our store fully stocked and get a feel for what it is like.

Awesome! I am taking some of my vacation days to see my grandpa at the beginning of the year up there and just got another stop. Thanks!

just left the store...it's sweet...

you guys will be impressed.

opens in the morning

Back