Issue with "Update your contact details"

your email address keeps bouncing

send me a valid email for you or update it in your profile - once you get the email and click the confirmation link it SHOULD stop harassing you.

Looks like it started happening on 11/24/2021 or so.

Last edited:
i have had to do this multiple times over the week (on my computer, laptop, and phone) and for whatever reason i need to confirm every few days.

anyone else having this issue?

send me a valid email for you or update it in your profile - once you get the email and click the confirmation link it SHOULD stop harassing you.

Seems like there are a lot of Hotmail soft bounces. Those seem to be the majority of them, not just Hui's email either.

the email i have on file is the valid email, it's the one i have used since day 1. i started receiving this message last week or so...

and i have done this confirmation process no less than 6 times (2x for my PC/laptop/phone)

Last edited:
as I have time I'll try to see if I can get sparkpost to check in to it

Microsoft email providers (which include hotmail, live.com, outlook.com) - has rate limited the email services server.

A ticket has been opened with the club's email provider

{"reason":"451 4.3.0 [internal] Sending IP temporarily suspended","mailbox_provider":"Hotmail / Outlook","template_version":"0","friendly_from":"administrator@atlantareefclub.org".......}

Spark post claims to have found and corrected the issue.

We sincerely apologize for the delay in responding.

We recently identified an anomaly in our systems that affected our overall sending performance to Microsoft domains. This issue has now been resolved by our engineering team, however, messages that bounced will need to be retried for sending.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused and let us know if you have any additional questions.

Regards,
SparkPost Compliance

Same. I had to reactivate mines a few times the last couple days but it seems to be ok now

Please notify someone on the board if something like this happens for more than a couple days so we can get on it.

I'm glad it's now fixed and thank you for your help Leo!

i just re-found this thread...so i'm linking it to the thread or if you want to combine that's ok too. but just need to raise an issue here. from my end, no contact info/email has been changed.

Back