Ro/Di

Aratz26

Supporting
Reaction score
I don’t know how but I am still getting 2 tds. I replaced everything now twice. I am running a 4 stage.

Micron -> carbon -> membrane -> di resin…..

I didn’t have this issue before I have had 0ppm for 6 months for 2 years now and all of a sudden I’m having all these ro issues anyone have any idea?

I have re- referenced how I set it up to all the diagrams. I have unscrewed and checked every chamber to make sure it is in right and the correct direction. I have checked in multiple containers, I had zero tds for one reading out of 10…

Last edited:
I don’t know how but I am still getting 2 tds. I replaced everything now twice. I am running a 4 stage.

Micron -> carbon -> membrane -> di resin…..

I didn’t have this issue before I have had 0ppm for 6 months for 2 years now and all of a sudden I’m having all these ro issues anyone have any idea?
What’s your reading before going to DI stage?

ATI ICP tests your tank and RODI water, so for $45 you could get a much better idea of if it is the reader or something else getting through, and if it is something getting though you can know what it is and how much of it has been put in your tank.

I think the tester is bad if it's reading 2 after di now that I think about it. It's a handheld tester yeah?

Yeah it sure is I skimped out on the handheld this time around since the last one got water damage… I hope ur right or I may need to do a icp test

Back