New tank build 16g nano

cshack5405

Market
Reaction score
Well, it has been years since I have had a saltwater tank and I used to have a 32 gallon. I’m really excited things with me with the tank are hard because I am in a wheelchair and my hands are paralyzed so most of the stuff that I get done I have to talk people through and obviously financially it is a little bit more difficult, but that doesn’t matter I love this lol, usually I figure things out. That being said, I am so excited I just bought a 16 gallon bio cube and have water and rock and sand inside it already. I already have some hermit crabs inside it and some snails that I was all I have done so far I will post pictures tomorrow but I am super excited about this and I’m going to take pictures every single step of the way if anything changes and when anything changes I am going to update here. If not for you guys for myself just to see how far I come when all is said and done. This is now two weeks in.

Welcome back to the hobby! Your story is very inspiring, so glad you were able to get back in it. Excited to follow along. 😀

Back