Finally doing it! Need info on being a sponsor.

Broke_Budget_Reef

Supporting
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Here is a little back story/intro of myself.

My name is Paul. Around 10 years ago I was getting ready to graduate high school and head off to Basic training. I said to myself once I finish my time may it be 6 years, 10 years, or 20 years I was going to get out and pursue my dreams of opening up my own coral shop. Well, the time is now, I completed my 9 years of active duty and pulled the trigger on forming my LLC Broke Budget Reef. I have built a website, created connections with companies, and currently working on getting my stock tanks set up. I post all of this to say I have never felt more accomplished, and cannot wait for the adventures that will follow.

Thank you all for reading and sorry if the wording is bad, it is hard for me to get out what I actually want to say. Feel free to reach out I love to talk and network.

Wish you the best. Business ownership is somehow amazing, terrifying, freeing, and stressful all at the same time.

Thank you!
As of right now, it is an online-only store with the offer of pick-up for local customers. If all goes well with this start there will be a store in Adairsville within the next year.

Wow sorta close to me in Rome! Hard to find reefers in this neck of the woods

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back