Budget WaterBox Infinia 230.6

Got a couple things installed and tighten up. 3/4 radions here other is running in my waterbox 25. So many parts still need to be set up it’s taking forever. IMG_1398.jpegIMG_1399.jpegIMG_1400.jpeg

looking good man. did you get the doors aligned?
It’s as aligned as it’ll be for time being . I will make micro adjustments as it bothers me more… and it will as I look at it leaving for work. Just wanted to move the tank along with limited amount of time I have right now.

so what else you got to do to it before you can fill it? are you going mixed reef?
UV, OZone, reactors ( algae , GFO/Carbon, and calcium), Dosers at the start until calcium reactor is needed, aquascape ( I actually am dreading this), plumbing. Electrician needs to come look at panel to make sure I don’t blow anything, mixing stations set up along with RODI ( drilling the house will be fun lol) etc

I think it will be mix, but sps dominate. Wife likes torches and I like sticks. I have a few angels coming in so whatever they won’t eat .

Goal this week: GET WATER IN IT!
The week is half over!!!!
Work Out Lol GIF by Sunny Bunnies

Levels are proper and seems to be done cycling.first batch of coral and fish transferred in. Apex and automation still not set up yet. IMG_1503.jpeg

Back