Black Friday starts Now

spike

Sponsor
Reaction score
...At least at Spikes Corals

<p style="text-align:center;"><span style="font-size: 14px;">12% off on your purchase</span> now thru Monday November 26th.
plus many other deals:

up to $35.00 in free coral with a Black Friday sale purchase
A Black Friday sale purchase also qualifies you for up to 25% off on your next December though January purchase

Remember $15.99 shipping for most of Georgia that offers next day ground service. Free shipping on next day ground orders of $120.00 or more.

many http://www.spikescorals.com/what-you-see-is-what-you-get/cat_12.html">WYSIWYG</a> Coral added for sale.

<p style="text-align:center;">
We have never offered such discounts before.

<p style="text-align:center;">
please see our [IMG]http://www.spikescorals.com/spikes-corals-black-friday-sale/cat_27.html">Black Friday page</a> for specific details of sale

Is there a code for the sale or is it automatically added? Also, does this stack with ARC discount?

cdavidson;814357 wrote: Is there a code for the sale or is it automatically added? Also, does this stack with ARC discount?

Code is on Homepage.

plus here it is "gravy12"

only the 12% discount, does not stack with ARC.

Spike;814373 wrote: Code is on Homepage.

plus here it is "gravy12"

only the 12% discount, does not stack with ARC.

Whoops, I was looking for it on the Black Friday page. Order Placed :)

cdavidson;814405 wrote: Whoops, I was looking for it on the Black Friday page. Order Placed :)

Sorry, about my omission. I have now added it now to the black Friday page.

Was just checking your site out for the first time. Very nice corals. Are you a walk-in store, only pay n ship only?

Thanks,
Mike

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

MC524;814502 wrote: Was just checking your site out for the first time. Very nice corals. Are you a walk-in store, only pay n ship only?

Thanks,
Mike

We are ship only, but I do make some personal deliveries to my local customers. Canton would be best shipped. Our setup is geared for grow out. Many of the coral I show are frags off of colonies we have had for years. We have large saltwater ponds with lights on movers above. Power heads and return water flowing all of the time. Not a great situation for viewing. Plus we are not licensed for walk-in customers, just online sales.

What is the typical ship time, and what carrier do you use?

MC524;814522 wrote: What is the typical ship time, and what carrier do you use?

FedEx, typically if an order comes in before noon it goes out the same day. Right now our first ship day would be Monday for a Tuesday delivery because of the Thanksgiving holiday. Not shipping this Friday for a Saturday delivery. But most Fridays we can ship next day home delivery on Saturday at no extra charge (in most of Georgia, South Carolina, and most of North Carolina, and a little of Alabama and Tennessee).

Is there just one charge for shipping multiple corals?

Back