Atlanta Aquarium

Froster92

Supporting
Reaction score
Yesterday me and the wife went to Atlanta Aquarium to look around because we were in the area. Been there once before but not in a long time. The place looked good. The owner assisted me in answering questions and was extremely helpful despite it being quite busy. We didnt go in with the intention on buying things but ended up picking up a lot of dry rock and sand for our 180 build. The owner was even nice enough to work out a deal for us. And despite an error with payment being charged too much the owner was quick to correct it and help us through the entire process. Im not sure if this is the wrong area to put this thread but just wanted to express my gratitude and appreciation for this place. Last note, if you're looking for clowns they had a ton of clown fish.

Yeah, I love Atlanta aquarium. When u started my tank 3years ago, I had no idea what this hobby was about. Rick helped with my first steps and through my journey. They have become family and are hands down one of the best stores in the area. *Nemo aquarium also share the same trait.*

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I’ve gotten out of the Reef life. A few years back, I made the journey 95 miles [one way] to Rit’s place, Atlanta Aquarium store. RIT remembers my name with the few visits I made to his store over the months.

I witnessed on several visits; RIT suggesting to the customer that a less expensive way to get the same results. RIT will not sale you something that you don’t really need. RIT saves his customers unnecessary expenses when not needed to purchase extravagant items.

I visited a few other stores in the Atlanta area during my reefer days. I can honestly say that RIT’s Atlanta Aquarium was the best reef shop in Atlanta.

wannabee

Back